Jaap Vossers' SharePoint Blog

Just another WordPress.com site

Live demo online for SharePoint InstantListFilter

with 5 comments

Not so long ago I posted something on my blog about a tool I released on CodePlex, called SharePoint InstantListFilter.

I have just put a live demo online so you can try it out before installing it.

Go check it out!

Written by jvossers

April 4, 2009 at 1:40 pm

5 Responses

1. Very cool stuff. Hope all is well.

Cheers

Stuart Evans

April 8, 2009 at 9:59 am

2. I just wanted to say how awesome this instant filter tool is. We have been adding it to many of our longer lists.

We’ve discovered a minor limitation we’ve discovered when a list view uses groupings or tabulated results of a column like counts, averages, sums, etc. If grouping is used, the quick filter cells don’t appear or if just tallying is used the quickfilter cells appear but queries are not registered.

It would be incredibly cool if the filtered results could be used along with the existing tallying features of a column to indicate how many list items match the filtered criteria, however I’m not sure it that’s actually possible.

Minion

April 22, 2009 at 10:05 pm

3. Hi!
    this soft is very good but the limits are that it doesn’t work on all the items of a list if there is a pagination on.
    i’m so sad of that, have you a solution for this? it’ll be very interesting

HeB

December 9, 2009 at 8:38 am

4. When I try to put Webpart into the zone, I get an error message.

Saying it is invalid.

Ekapco

April 6, 2011 at 7:26 pm

5. Hey your live demo part is not functioning properly i Guess. I am not able to use it .

tushar